This video covers how and why to make groups of students in Moodle.
- Open your course in Moodle and click the Turn editing on button.
- In the Course Administration block click Users > Groups.
- Click the Create group button.
- Enter a Group name.
- Click the Save changes button.
- Select the recently-created group in the Groups column and click the Add/remove users button.
- Highlight the users you want in the Potential members column and click the Add button.
- Click the Back to groups button.