Panopto has a basic video editor that allows you to remove sections of video. The video must be fully processed in Panopto with a thumbnail showing before you can edit it.
- Click the Edit button for the video you wish to trim.
- Make sure the the Cut tool is selected.
- Click and drag in the timeline area to highlight the areas you wish to cut. Areas highlighted in gray will not be visible once you apply changes to the video.
- Click the Apply button to save the changes.
- Click Ok to leave the editor.
- Panopto will reprocesses the video with the changes. Depending on the length of the video this may take a few minutes.