If you want to send an email to everyone in a Moodle course that you are teaching, you can do so using a CNAV course email address, which is created and populated automatically with all individuals registered for the course.
- Log into CNAV using your Gettysburg College credentials.
- From the My Place drop-down menu, select My Groups.
- Find the class you wish to email and click its corresponding Email icon.
- A new message addressed to the CNAV course email address will open in your device’s default email application.
- If you have added individuals to your Moodle course who are not officially registered for the course (such as a PLA) you will need to add them manually to the CNAV course email address.
- To add individuals who have a Gettysburg email address see Adding Gettysburg College Members to a CNAV Group