Copying the Video Link
- Hover over the video’s thumbnail to reveal the Edit, Share, Settings and More Actions buttons.
- Click the Share button.
- Verify that you have set the correct permissions under the Who can access this video heading. Use the Change link to widen or restrict access to the video.
- Select the Link icon and click the Copy Link button.
Copying the Link into Moodle
- Log into Moodle and open a course.
- Turn editing on by sliding the Edit Mode toggle to the on position. (Those using the Classic Theme in Moodle can click the Turn Editing on button.)
- Find the location in the course where you wish to add the link and click the Add an activity or resource button.
- Click either the All or Resources tabs and select the URL option.
- Enter a Name for the link and paste the Panopto link into the External URL field.
- Click the Save and return to course button.