Getting a Gettysburg College Zoom Account
Gettysburg College has a limited number of Zoom licenses, which can provide faculty and employees with cloud storage for recordings as well as greater meeting capacity and other features. Users with Gettysburg College Zoom licenses can log into Zoom using their Gettysburg credentials via a single sign-on (SSO) link. Do not use single sign-on if you are using a free or non-Gettysburg Zoom account.
Signing into Zoom Using SSO
- Go to the Zoom site at https://zoom.us/
- Click the SIGN IN button.
- On the sign in screen, scroll down and click the SSO button.
- Enter Gettysburg as the Company Domain.
- Enter your Gettysburg Username and Password and click the Login button.
- Depending on the last time you logged into the system, the next screen may present a credential certificate showing the information that is shared with Zoom. Consent duration defaults to Ask me again if information to be provided to this service changes (middle option). We recommend using the default selection. Click the Accept button.