This site is managed by the Gettysburg College IT department. If you have questions or need further assistance, please submit a request to the Help Desk.
IT Help Desk: (717) 337-7000
Hours: M-F 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed noon to 1 p.m. for lunch)
G-Tech: (717) 337-6935
Hours: M-F 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Campus Box 2993
West Building, 1st & 2nd Floors
300 N. Washington Street
Gettysburg, PA 17325
The Gettysburg College Information Technology division consists of five offices.
- Data Systems handles the planning and management of web applications.
- G-Tech specializes in technical services for students.
- Infrastructure & Computing supports campus network and hardware issues.
- Educational Technology provides technology training and support for faculty, staff, and students.
- Telecommunications provides telephone and voicemail services.
Where are our offices located?
Information Technology is located on the first and second floors of the West Building.
- G-Tech, the Help Desk, and the Innovation and Creativity Lab are located on the first floor, on the north-east side of the West Building.
- You can find the Educational Technology offices by taking the elevator to the second floor of the West Building and making a left upon exiting the elevator doors.