Gettysburg faculty, students, and staff have access to various Microsoft 365 applications, including the Office suite of Word, PowerPoint, Excel as well as OneDrive, Forms, Teams, and more. You can access these applications online.
Logging into Microsoft 365
- Go to https://www.office.com/
- Click the Sign in button.
- Enter your Gettysburg Email address and click the Next button.
- If prompted, choose the Work or school account option.
- Enter your Gettysburg password and click the Sign in button.
- Click the App Launcher (checkboard icon) in the upper left corner of the window to reveal a list of available applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and more.
Switching Between Microsoft 365 Accounts
If you have more than one Microsoft 365 account, such as a personal account, a work account, and/or a school account, you can switch between accounts in a web browser. Be aware that you can have only one account active in one browser at a time.
- While logged into Microsoft 365 online, click the Account Manager icon in the upper right corner of the browser window and click the Sign in with a different account link.
- If prompted, choose either the Personal or Work or school account option.
- Enter the Email address for the second account and click the Next button.
- Enter the Password for the second account and click the Sign in button.
- If you have other browser tabs open in the previous account, you will get a warning asking you to refresh. You can have only one account active in one browser at a time.
- Previously opened Microsoft 365 accounts will show up in a list under the Account Manager icon in the upper right corner of the browser window. Select another account in the list to switch to another Microsoft 365 account.