If you are having problems logging into certain Gettysburg College systems when using a web browser, you may have corrupted or outdated data saved in your browser cache. Clearing the cache forces the browser to reload the information and may resolve browsing issues.
Quick Cache Clearing Options
- Open Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
- Press the following keyboard commands:
- Ctrl + Shift + Del (Windows – Chrome, Firefox, Edge)
- Command + Shift + Del (Mac – Chrome, Firefox)
- Select the data to delete and click the Clear button.
Browser Specific Instructions
- Chrome: Clear Cache & Cookies
- Firefox: How to clear the Firefox cache
- Microsoft Edge: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
- Safari: Clear Cookies in Safari on a Mac
- Safari: Clear your cache in Safari on iPhone (iOS 16)
- Safari: Clear your cache in Safari on iPad (iOS 16)
- How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browser