Gettysburg College has a limited number of licenses for the Deluxe version of ScreenPal for use by faculty, administrators, and staff. Students are not eligible for these licenses and should use the free version.
Installing the ScreenPal Application
- Go to https://screenpal.com/gettysburg-college
- Enter the ScreenPal password provided by the Help Desk and click the Submit button.
- Scroll down to the Frequently Asked Questions section of the page and click the plus (+) next to the What if I can’t work in the Browser? question heading.
- Click the Download the full app install link. (You may have to hover over the text to see the link.)
- Click the Download Install button.
- Open and run the InstallScreenPal installer.
- Open the ScreenPal application and enter ScreenPal password provided by the Help Desk.
Problems Opening the ScreenPal Application
Installing the ScreenPal Web Launcher
- Check to see if ScreenPal is already running by opening the System Tray in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Right-click on the ScreenPal icon in the System Tray and select Quit.
- Go back to https://screenpal.com/gettysburg-college
- If you are not already logged in, enter the password provided by the Help Desk and click the Submit button.
- Click the Open Video Editor button. This should prompt the WebLauncherRecorder application to download to your computer.
- Find the WebLauncherRecorder application file in your downloads and run the installer.
- A Team plan password box will appear. Enter the Password provided by the Help Desk and click the Ok button.
- The ScreenPal application should open.