Logging into Moodle for Gilder Lehrman Institute Faculty and Students
- Go to the GLI Moodle web site at https://gettysburggli.myopenlms.net/.
- Click the Login button.
- Choose the Gettysburg College GLI SSO button.
- Enter your Gettysburg Username and Password and then click the Login button.
- Depending on the last time you logged into the system, the next screen may present a credential certificate showing the information that is shared with Moodle. Consent duration defaults to Ask me again if information to be provided to this service changes (middle option). We recommend using the default selection. Click the Accept button.
Other Ways of Accessing the GLI Moodle Website
- You can directly access the login page for the GLI Moodle Website here.
- A Moodle-Graduates login link is also available on the Faculty and Student landing pages.
- You can also find a link to the GLI Moodle Website, called Moodle-Graduate Students, on the MA in American History page on the Gettysburg College website.