Table of Contents
Login for Undergraduate Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Visit the undergraduate Moodle Login page.
- A Moodle-Undergraduates login link is also available on the Faculty, Student, and Employee landing pages.
- Enter your Gettysburg College Username and Password, then click the Login button.
- Depending on the last time you logged into the system, the next screen may present a credential certificate showing the information that is shared with Moodle. Consent duration defaults to Ask me again if information to be provided to this service changes (middle option). We recommend using the default selection. Click the Accept button.
- You will be redirected to Moodle as a logged in user. If you encountered any problems during this login, please contact the Help Desk.
Undergraduate Moodle External Login Screen
- Moodle’s external users login page presents multiple options. If you find yourself on this page and are a Gettysburg undergraduate student, faculty or employee, select the option that says Gettysburg College Single Sign On.
Login for Undergraduate Guests, Auditing Students, and Non-Gettysburg Users
- For guests, auditing students and other non-Gettysburg College users taking part in undergraduate Moodle sites, please log in using this page:
- Enter the username and password you were provided into the Username and Password fields. Do not use the Single Sign On button.